Service-minded Administrative Assistant to EU-agency
Do you have a high level of organisational, administrative and communicational skills? Would you like to work in a multicultural organisation with a broad and exciting role within the European Union? Then this might be the position for you!
Perido is now looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client, an independent and important agency of the European Union. This position is placed at their office in Solna.
As an Administrative Assistant you will take on a wide-ranging and exciting role to support and provide administrative and clerical assistance in the agency’s processes and work flows. Your workday offers various tasks and responsibilities including:
- Organise and coordinate internal meetings including minute taking – and support of external meetings (coordinating participants, on-site support during the event, such as registration of participants, arrangements of facilities, technical requirements, preparation of meeting documents)
- Draft routine correspondence, send replies and register documents
- Coordinate the section’s activity calendar and mailbox
To be successful and enjoy this role you need organisational and administrative skills, basic knowledge of procurement/financial workflows and EU procedures is favourable. We believe you have an eye for details, make suggestions and improvements and take initiative in your work. The ability to work under pressure and prioritising your work accordingly, as well as manage responsibilities with a high-level of discretion while handling confidential information is essential for this role. We believe that you have excellent service mindset, the capability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and excellent ability to work in a team.
If this sounds like the right job for you, please send us your application written in English as soon as possible!
- Post-secondary education and relevant professional experience
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant/secretary, preferably in a multicultural working environment
- Excellent skills in preparing correspondence and other documentation
- Good numerical skills
- Good experience using spreadsheets, tables of figures and basic financial planning skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
Contract type and hours
Full time assignment, starting immediately. Six months, with possible extension.
Please apply for this vacancy through our website. The company name and more information about this position will be revealed at the first contact with responsible recruiter.
Perido is a consultant and recruitment company within the civil service sector and we have grown consistently since the start in 2003. Our vision is that everyone should thrive and feel engaged at work. This includes our coworkers, our clients and our consultants – visible in high scores of satisfaction among consultants in our surveys year after year. Today, Perido consists of 70 in-house coworkers and over 700 consultants working all over the country. Our vacancies can be found within several different industries ranging from banks, multinational IT-corporations, world leading telecom companies, government agencies and smaller companies within the private sector. To favor a safe and secure work environment we are affiliated with collective labor agreements. If you have any urgent question please send us an email to the address below, we answer within 24 hours. State the reference number 30754 in the subject line.